The Arocs SLT.
The Powerhouse for heavy-duty transportation – up to 250 tonnes.
The Arocs SLT sets benchmarks in comfort, vehicle performance and flexibility in the heavy-duty transport sector. At first sight, during every trip and on breaks.
The Arocs SLT has been systematically designed and built for heavy haulage the length and breadth of our road networks. Its cabs offer precisely the living and working convenience needed in heavy haulage.
Advantages at a glance.
- High torque 6-cylinder in-line 15.6l engine covering all the requirements of heavy haulage
- Rear cooling system¹ for extended engine and retarder runtime
- Wear-free Turbo Retarder Clutch to handle extreme loads when moving off and manoeuvring
- Mercedes PowerShift3 16-speed automated transmission
- Application specific drive programs plus driving modes (‘Heavy’) and additional functions which can be activated specifically as required
- Various fifth wheel couplings and assembly plates plus heavy-duty couplings front and rear for towing/pushing applications ensure excellent adaptability to the task in hand
- Robust rear axles with an ultimate load of up to 16t
The Arocs SLT Experience.
Meet some highly skilled drivers of the heavy transportation task, who were using the Arocs SLT for the very first time on a challenging mission of transporting abnormal sized loads.
Engineering that lives up to its promises.
The huge and varied range of equipment, emission norms and models ensure maximum flexibility and the best match for the end-use application, resulting in a perfectly-configured vehicle for practically every type of deployment.